Report NEP-INT-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shikher, Serge, 2009. "International production, technology diffusion, and trade," MPRA Paper 21005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crabbé, Karen & Beine, Michel, 2009. "Trade, instititutions and export specialization," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/234418, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Miguel Fonseca & António Mendonça & José Passos, 2010. "Home Country Trade Effects of Outward FDI: an analysis of the Portuguese case, 1996-2007," FEP Working Papers 365, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A., 2010. "Self-enforcing trade agreements : evidence from time-varying trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5223, The World Bank.
- Holger Görg & László Halpern & Balász Muraközy, 2010. "Why do within firm-product export prices differ across markets?," Kiel Working Papers 1596, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Laura Hering & Tomohiko Inui & Sandra Poncet, 2010. "The Elusive Impact of Investing Abroad for Japanese Parent Firms: Can Disaggregation According to FDI Motives Help?," Working Papers 2010-01, CEPII research center.
- Brooks, Douglas H. & Stone, Susan F., 2010. "Accelerating Regional Integration: Issues at the Border," ADBI Working Papers 200, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2010. "Agglomeration and Trade: State-Level Evidence from U.S. Industries," DETU Working Papers 1001, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Chia, Siow Yue, 2010. "Regional Trade Policy Cooperation and Architecture in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 191, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ralph Paprzycki & Keiko Ito, 2010. "Investment, Production and Trade Networks as Drivers of East Asian Integration," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-117, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Olfindo, Rosechin & Pupphavesa, Wisarn & Panpiemras, Jirawat & Ongkittikul, Sumet, 2010. "How Do FTAs Affect Exporting Firms in Thailand?," ADBI Working Papers 190, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Armando Silva & Ana Paula Africano & Óscar Afonso, 2010. "Learning-by-exporting: what we know and what we would like to know," FEP Working Papers 364, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- ITO Keiko & TANAKA Kiyoyasu, 2010. "Does Material and Service Offshoring Improve Domestic Productivity? Evidence from Japanese manufacturing industries," Discussion papers 10010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anos-Casero, Paloma & de Astarloa, Bernardo Diaz, 2010. "Estimating the import content of Argentine exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5225, The World Bank.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2010. "Trade Liberalisation and The Poverty of Nations: A Review Article," Departmental Working Papers 2010-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ahamad, Mazbahul Golam & Tanin, Fahian & Ahmed, Zahir Uddin, 2010. "Does FDI intensify Economic Growth? Empirics from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 21022, University Library of Munich, Germany.