Report NEP-INT-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hansson, Pär & Eliasson, Kent & Lindvert, Markus, 2009. "Do Firms Learn by Exporting or Learn to Export? Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Swedish Manufacturing," Working Papers 2009:15, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2009. "SMEs in Argentina: Who are the Exporters?," Development Working Papers 283, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Andrea Finicelli & Patrizio Pagano & Massimo Sbracia, 2009. "Trade-Revealed TFP," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 729, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2009. "Export promotion agencies revisited," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5125, The World Bank.
- Wolfgang Keller & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2009. "The Gravity of Knowledge," NBER Working Papers 15509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bown, Chad P. & McCulloch, Rachel, 2009. "U.S.-Japan and U.S.-China trade conflict : export growth, reciprocity, and the international trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5102, The World Bank.
- Straathof, B. & Linders, G.J.M., 2009. "Europe’s Internal Market at Fifty: Over the Hill?," Serie Research Memoranda 0055, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & He, Jianwu, 2009. "Reconciling climate change and trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5123, The World Bank.
- C. Franco & S. Montresor & G. Vittucci Marzetti, 2009. "On indirect trade-related R&D spillovers: the role of the international trade network," Working Papers Prin 008, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cattaneo, Olivier & Braga, Carlos A. Primo, 2009. "Everything you always wanted to know about wto accession (but were afraid to ask)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5116, The World Bank.
- Cafiso, Gianluca, 2009. "Sectorial Border Effects in the European Single Market: an Explanation through Industrial Concentration," Working Paper Series 1116, European Central Bank.
- Fernanda Ricotta, 2009. "Trade In Intermediate Goods In Italian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 200915, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Cattaneo, Olivier, 2009. "Trade in health services: what's in it for developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5115, The World Bank.
- Mary Amiti & Amit K. Khandelwal, 2009. "Import Competition and Quality Upgrading," NBER Working Papers 15503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alireza Naghavi & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity, Contract Enforcement, and the Industry Dynamics of Offshoring," Development Working Papers 282, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Bollard, Albert & McKenzie, David & Morten, Melanie & Rapoport, Hillel, 2009. "Remittances and the brain drain revisited : the microdata show that more educated migrants remit more," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5113, The World Bank.