Report NEP-INT-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saggi, Kamal & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2009. "Bilateralism, multilateralism, and the quest for global free trade," MPRA Paper 17558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foletti, Liliana & Fugazza, Marco & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2009. "Smoke in the water : the use of tariff policy flexibility in crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5050, The World Bank.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2009. "Criss-Crossing Globalization: Uphill Flows of Skill-Intensive Goods and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 176, Center for Global Development.
- Bouet, Antoine & Debucquet, David Laborde, 2009. "The potential cost of a failed doha round:," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 886, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gabor Békés & Carlo Altomonte, 2009. "Trade Complexity and Productivity," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2009.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2009. "Estimates of Trade-Related Adjustment Costs in Syria," MPRA Paper 17613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuhl Teles, Vladimir & Denadai, Ricardo, 2009. "A test for strong hysteresis in international trade," Textos para discussÃ£o, Escola de Economia de SÃ£o Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) 195, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michal Grajek, 2009. "ISO 9000: New form of protectionism or common language in international trade?," ESMT Research Working Papers, ESMT European School of Management and Technology ESMT-09-006, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Diao, Xinshen & Bahta, Yonas, 2009. "How important is a regional free trade area for Southern Africa?: Potential impacts and structural constraints," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 888, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).