Report NEP-INT-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chris Jones & Oliver Morrissey, . "Are Imports in Africa Responsive to Tariff Reductions?," Discussion Papers 08/02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Kawakami, Momoko, 2008. "Exploiting the Modularity of Value Chains: Inter-firm Dynamics of the Taiwanese Notebook PC Industry," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 146, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lileeva, Alla & Baldwin, John R., 2008. "Adapting to Import Competition: Effects of Low-wage Trade on Commodity Mix in Canadian Manufacturing Plants," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008054e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Chris Jones & Oliver Morrissey & Doug Nelson, . "African Trade Policy in the 1990s: Political Economy or Technocratic Reforms?," Discussion Papers 08/01, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Chris Jones, . "Aggregate and Sector Import Price Elasticities for a Sample of African Countries," Discussion Papers 08/03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8792 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Marc Roda & Eric J.M.M. Aretz & Hin Fui Lim, 2007. "A short analysis on the stricter European regulations on tropical hardwood imports and their side effects," Working Papers, CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40 40403, CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40, revised Jul 2007.