Report NEP-INT-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- d'Artis Kancs, 2007. "Trade growth in a heterogeneous firm model: Evidence from South Eastern Europe," Working Papers, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de EconomÃa y Finanzas Internacionales 07-09, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de EconomÃa y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Yi Wu & Li Zeng, 2008. "The Impact of Trade Liberalizationon the Trade Balance in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Baybars Karacaovali & Nuno Limao, 2008. "The Clash of Liberalizations: Preferential versus Multilateral Trade Liberalization in the European Union," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series, Fordham University, Department of Economics dp2008-02, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo, 2008. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Machinery Sectors Declined? The Role of Business Networks in East Asian-Machinery Trade," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University d07-238, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Azim M. Sadikov, 2008. "External Tariff Liberalization in Caricom," IMF Working Papers 08/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Maria-Angels Oliva, 2008. "Trade Restrictiveness in the CEMAC Region. the Case of Congo," IMF Working Papers 08/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7339 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holger Görg & Richard Kneller & Balázs Muraközy, 2008. "What makes a successful export?," Kiel Working Papers 1399, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fujii, Tomoki & Roland-Holst, David, 2008. "How does Vietnam's accession to the World Trade Organization change the spatial incidence of poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4521, The World Bank.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2008. "Credit chains and sectoral comovemen t: does the use of trade credit amplify sectoral shocks ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4525, The World Bank.
- Elie Appelbaum & Alan D. Woodland, 2008. "The Effects of Foreign Price Uncertainty on Australian Production and Trade," Working Papers, York University, Department of Economics 2008_03, York University, Department of Economics.