Report NEP-INT-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Suryadipta Roy, 2007. "Corruption and trade protection: evidence from panel data," Working Papers 2007-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Competing in Organizations: Firm Heterogeneity and International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Garth Frazer & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Trade Growth under the African Growth and Opportunity Act," Working Papers tecipa-289, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Del Gatto, Massimo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco Ireo Paolo & Pagnini, Marcello, 2007. "Openness to Trade and Industry Cost Dispersion: Evidence from a Panel of Italian Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6336, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Ryo Takashima, 2007. "Nash equilibrium tariffs and illegal immigration: an analysis of preferential trade liberalization," Working Papers 2007-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michele Fratianni & Chang Hoon Oh, 2007. "On the Relationship Between RTA Expansion and Openness," Working Papers 2007-13, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sudeshna C. Bandyopadhyay, 2007. "Trade and child labor: a general equilibrium analysis," Working Papers 2007-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Zhaogang Qiao & Han Herderschee, 2007. "Impacton Intra-European Trade Agreements, 1990-2005," IMF Working Papers 07/126, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Oil Shocks and External Balances," IMF Working Papers 07/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonathan Munemo & Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Arabinda Basistha, 2007. "Foreign aid and export performance: a panel data analysis of developing countries," Working Papers 2007-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007. "The Bilateral J-curve: Turkey versus her 13 Trading Partners," MPRA Paper 3564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cernat, Lucian & Onguglo, Bonapas & Ito, Taisuke, 2007. "RTAs and WTO compatibility: Catch me if you can? The case of EPA negotiations," MPRA Paper 3645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charalambos G. Tsangarides & Jan Kees Martijn, 2007. "Trade Reform in the CEMAC," IMF Working Papers 07/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Power in the Multinational Corporation in Industry Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 6341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mick Silver, 2007. "Do Unit Value Export, Import, and Terms of Trade Indices Represent or Misrepresent Price Indices?," IMF Working Papers 07/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2007. "Exprots, FDI, and Productivity: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-214, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Disaggregate Productivity Comparisons: Sectoral Convergence in OECD Countries," Working Papers tecipa-290, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.