Report NEP-INT-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramos Mabugu & Margaret Chitiga, 2007. "Poverty and Inequality Impacts of Trade Policy Reforms in South Africa," Working Papers MPIA, PEP-MPIA 2007-19, PEP-MPIA.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2007. "Are Shocks to the Terms of Trade Shocks to Productivity?," NBER Working Papers 13111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pham, T.H., 2007. "Rural Nonfarm Employment Under Trade Reform Evidence From Vietnam, 1993-2002," PRUS Working Papers, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex 35, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Manson Nwafor & Adeola Adenikinju & Kanayo Ogujiuba, 2007. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Poverty in Nigeria: Dynamic Simulations in a CGE Model," Working Papers MPIA, PEP-MPIA 2007-16, PEP-MPIA.
- Bashir Ahmad Fida & Ahmed Nawaz Hakro, . "Bilateral Trade and Per Capita Income Convergence of Selected South Asian countries and among their ‘Major Trade Partners’," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2007_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Galvarriato, Aurora Gómez & Gonzales, Rafael Dobado & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2007. "Globalization, De-Industrialization and Mexican Exceptionalism 1750-1879," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fryges, Helmut & Wagner, Joachim, 2007. "Exports and Productivity Growth: First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kilian, Lutz & Rebucci, Alessandro & Spatafora, Nikola, 2007. "Oil Shocks and External Balances," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Conte, Andrea & Vivarelli, Marco, 2007. "Globalization and Employment: Imported Skill Biased Technological Change in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2797, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Power in the Multinational Corporation in Industry Equilibrium," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 1922, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Deborah Schöller, 2007. "Service Offshoring and the Demand for Less-Skilled Labor: Evidence from Germany," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany 287/2007, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Sven Anders & Julie Caswell, 2007. "Standards-as-Barriers versus Standards-as-Catalysts: Assessing the Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Seafood Imports," Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics 2007-7, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Sule Ozler & Erol Taymaz & Kamil Yilmaz, 2007. "History Matters for the Export Decision Plant Level Evidence from Turkish Manufacturing Industry," ERC Working Papers, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University 0704, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2007.
- Steven B. Kamin & Trevor A. Reeve & Nathan Sheets, 2007. "U.S. external adjustment: is it disorderly? Is it unique? Will it disrupt the rest of the world?," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 892, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).