Report NEP-INT-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neary, J Peter, 2006. "Trade Costs and Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deltas, George & Desmet, Klaus & Facchini, Giovanni, 2006. "Hub-and-Spoke Free Trade Areas," CEPR Discussion Papers 5960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eckel, Carsten & Neary, J Peter, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms and Flexible Manufacturing in the Global Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5941, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vladimír Benáček & Jiří Podpiera & Ladislav Prokop, 2006. "Command Economy after the Shocks of Opening up: The Factors of Adjustment and Specialisation in the Czech Trade," Working Papers IES 2006/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2006.
- Jan Boone & Delia Ionascu & Kresimir Zigic, 2006. "Trade Policy, Market Leaders and Endogenous Competition Intensity," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp311, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2006. "Multinational Enterprises and Manufacturing for Export in Developing Asian Countries: Emerging Patterns and Opportunities for Latecomers," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-193, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Randall S. Jones & Taesik Yoon, 2006. "Strengthening the Integration of Japan in the World Economy to Benefit more Fully from Globalisation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 526, OECD Publishing.
- Bohlin, Jan, 2006. "The income distributional consequences of agrarian tariffs in Sweden on the eve of World War I," GÃ¶teborg Papers in Economic History 6, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Munch, Jakob R. & Skaksen, Jan Rose, 2006. "Human Capital and Wages in Exporting Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 2409, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bohlin, Jan & Larsson, Svante, 2006. "Protectionism, agricultural prices and relative factor incomes: Sweden’s wage-rental ratio, 1877-1926," GÃ¶teborg Papers in Economic History 7, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Omar Bargawi, 2005. "Cambodia's Garment Industry - Origins and Future Prospects," Working Papers 13, Economics and Statistics Analysis Unit (ESAU), Overseas Development Institute.