Report NEP-INT-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:idb:intalp:100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Helble, 2006. "Border Effect Estimates for France and Germany Combining International Trade and Intra-national Transport Flows," IHEID Working Papers 13-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Jun 2006.
- Brigitte Desroches & Michael Francis, 2006. "Institutional Quality, Trade, and the Changing Distribution of World Income," Working Papers 06-19, Bank of Canada.
- Calmette, Marie-Françoise, 2005. "Environmental Policies and Trade Liberalization: a Time Consistency Issue," IDEI Working Papers 238, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Item repec:nst:samfok:7205 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006. "People Flows in Globalization," NBER Working Papers 12315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12643 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael Dobado González & Aurora Gómez Galvarriato & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2006. "Globalization, De-Industrialization and Mexican Exceptionalism 1750-1879," NBER Working Papers 12316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bea:wpaper:0022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (e3i-IFReDE-GRES) & Vincent FRIGANT (e3i-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "The internationalisation of the French aerospace industry in the 1990s: a break with the past? (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2006-15, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.