Report NEP-INT-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew K. Rose, 2006. "Size Really Doesn't Matter: In Search of a National Scale Effect," NBER Working Papers 12191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Baxter & Michael A. Kouparitsas, 2006. "What Determines Bilateral Trade Flows?," NBER Working Papers 12188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Rikard Forslid, 2006. "Trade Liberalization with Heterogenous Firms," NBER Working Papers 12192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Djankov, Simeon & Freund, Caroline & Pham, Cong S., 2006. "Trading on time," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3909, The World Bank.
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu & Pahlavani, Mosayeb, 2006. "Australia and New Zealand CER Agreement and Breakpoints in Bilateral Trade: An Application of the Wald-type Test," Economics Working Papers wp06-06, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2006. "The World Trade Organization's Doha cotton initiative : a tale of two issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3918, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto & Jackson, Lee Ann, 2006. "Recent and prospective adoption of genetically modified cotton : a global computable general equilibrium analysis of economic impacts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3917, The World Bank.
- Hakan Berument & Nergiz Dinçer, 2005. "Denomination Composition of Trade and Trade Balance : Evidence from Turkey," Departmental Working Papers 0510, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Durevall, Dick & Munshi, Farzana, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers in Economics 205, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Hérault, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation, Poverty and Inequality in South Africa: A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- John Whalley, 2006. "The Post MFA Performance of Developing Asia," NBER Working Papers 12178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Islam, Roumeen & Reshef, Ariell, 2006. "Trade and harmonization : if your institutions are good, does it matter if they are different ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3907, The World Bank.
- Nicolò Tomaselli, 2005. "Economic Partnership Agreements: Redesigning trade and development among EU and ACP Countries," DEIAgra Working Papers 5002, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Sep 2005.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis, 2006. "Turkey's evolving trade integration into Pan-European markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3908, The World Bank.
- Marashdeh, Hazem & Saleh, Ali Salman, 2006. "Revisiting Budget and Trade Deficits in Lebanon: A Critique," Economics Working Papers wp06-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.