Report NEP-INT-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:001049:002382 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Manuel Martins Caetano & Aurora Galego, 2006. "In Search for Determinants of Intra-Industry Trade within an Enlarged Europe," Economics Working Papers, University of Ãvora, Department of Economics (Portugal) 2_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What's So Special About China's Exports?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael B. Devereux & Gregor W. Smith, 2005. "Transfer Problem Dynamics: Macroeconomics of the Franco-Prussian War Indemnity," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1025, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc, 2005. "Performance on Exports: Continuous Productivity Improvements or Capacity Utilization," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 16305, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Gernot J. Müller, 2005. "Twin Deficits: Squaring Theory, Evidence and Common Sense," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2005/22, European University Institute.
- Rupa Chanda, 2006. "Inter-modal Linkages in Services Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers, OECD Publishing 30, OECD Publishing.
- Rolf J. Langhammer & Rainer Schweickert, 2006. "EU Integration and its Implications for Asian Economies – What we Know and What Not," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1264, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Oecd, 2006. "Special and Differential Treatment Under the GATS," OECD Trade Policy Papers, OECD Publishing 26, OECD Publishing.
- Souleymane COULIBALY, 2006. "Persistent Uneven Spread of Economic Activities within Developing RIAs," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 06.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Oecd, 2006. "The Linkages between Open Services Markets and Technology Transfer," OECD Trade Policy Papers, OECD Publishing 29, OECD Publishing.
- Eleonora CUTRINI, 2005. "Trends in European Manufacturing Location: Country versus Region," Working Papers, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali 247, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.