Report NEP-INO-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arshad Ali Bhatti & M. Emranul Haque & Denise R. Osborn, 2013. "Is the Growth Effect of Financial Development Conditional on Technological Innovation?," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 188, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Wojciech Grabowski & Krzysztof Szczygielski & M. Teoman Pamukçu & Sinan Tandogan, 2013. "Does Government Support for Private Innovation Matter? Firm Level Evidence from Turkey and Poland," CASE Network E-briefs, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 3, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Cette, G. & Lopez, J. & Mairesse,J., 2013. "Upstream product market regulations, ICT, R&D and productivity," Working papers, Banque de France 441, Banque de France.
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2013. "Research Policy and U.S. Economic Growth," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2013-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Heger, Diana & Zaby, Alexandra K., 2013. "A look at both sides of the coin: Investigating the protective and the disclosure effect of patenting," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 13-048, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hui-ting Hsieh & Ching-chong Lai, 2013. "A Macroeconomic Model of Imperfect Competition with Patent Licensing," IEAS Working Paper : academic research, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan 13-A007, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.