Report NEP-INO-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabel Tecu, 2013. "The Location of Industrial Innovation: Does Manufacturing Matter?," Working Papers 13-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Michael Peneder & Martin Wörter, 2013. "Competition, R&D and Innovation: Testing the Inverted-U in a Simultaneous System," WIFO Working Papers 448, WIFO.
- Christian Helmers & Henry Overman, 2013. "My Precious! The Location and Diffusion of Scientific Research: Evidence from the Synchrotron Diamond Light Source," SERC Discussion Papers 0131, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Carolina Castaldi & Koen Frenken & Bart Los, 2013. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety and Technological Breakthroughs: An analysis of U.S. state-level patenting," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1302, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2013.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2013. "In Defense of Trusts: R&D Cooperation in Global Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-045/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli & Marianna Gilli, 2013. "Sustainability and Competitiveness in Evolutionary Perspectives. Environmental Innovations, Structural Change and Economic Dynamics in the EU," Working Papers 2013042, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Dinar, Zeineb, 2013. "Transboundary pollution, R&D spillovers, absorptive capacity and international trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andrés, Antonio R & Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "Global dynamic timelines for IPRs harmonization against software piracy," MPRA Paper 45631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Friel Martha, 2013. "Understanding creativity and innovation in industrial design: an historical and empirical assessment," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201311, University of Turin.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Iain M. Cockburn, 2013. "Price Indexes for Clinical Trial Research: A Feasibility Study," NBER Working Papers 18918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josheski, Dushko & Fotov, Risto, 2013. "Gravity Modeling: International Trade And R&D," MPRA Paper 45550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012. "Innovation Drivers, Value Chains and the Geography of Multinational Firms in European Regions," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 3, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Huanxiu GUO & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 2013. "Social activity and collective action for agricultural innovation: a case study of New Rural Reconstruction in China," Working Papers 201306, CERDI.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "The properties of local knowledge bases and entrepreneurship: Evidence from Italian NUTS 3 regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1303, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2013.