Report NEP-INO-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harhoff, Dietmar, 2012. "What are the Channels for Technology Sourcing? Panel Data Evidence from German Companies," Discussion Papers in Business Administration, University of Munich, Munich School of Management 14327, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Pilar Beneito & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2013. "Learning through experience in Research & Development: an empirical analysis with Spanish firms," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia 1302, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Olfa KAMMOUN & Mohieddine RAHMOUNI, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights, Appropriation Instruments and Innovation Activities: Evidence from Tunisian Firms," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2013-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Marco Corsino & Roberto Gabriele & Anna Giunta, 2012. "R&D Incentives: The Effectiveness Of A Place-Based Policy," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre', Department of Economics - University Roma Tre 0169, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Bernstein, Shai, 2012. "Does Going Public Affect Innovation?," Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business 2126, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2013. "Measuring Cultural Diversity and its Impact on Innovation: Longitudinal Evidence from Dutch Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 7129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dezhina, Irina & Simachev, Yuri, 2012. "Partnering universities and companies in Russia: effects of new government initiative," MPRA Paper 43622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valentina Bosetti & Cristina Cattaneo & Elena Verdolini, 2012. "Migration, Cultural Diversity and Innovation: A European Perspective," Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University 469, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Wallis, G, 2012. "Spillovers from R&D and other intangible investment: evidence from UK industries," Working Papers, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School 10009, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Pretel, David & Saiz, Patricio, 2011. "Institutions and Agents of Technological Diffusion in 19th Century Spain," Working Papers in Economic History, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History) 2011/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Murphy, Gavin & Siedschlag, Iulia & McQuinn, John, 2012. "Employment Protection and Innovation Intensity," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP445, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).