Report NEP-INO-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci, 2012. "The role of ownership as R&D incentive in business groups," Working Papers 1205, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & James Sumner, 2012. "Inventors, Patents and Inventive Activities in the English Brewing Industry, 1634-1850," LEM Papers Series 2012/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Frédéric Olland, 2012. "Asymmetries with R&D-Driven Growth and Heterogeneous Firms," Working Papers of BETA 2012-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Rob Aalbers & Victoria Shestalova & Viktoria Kocsis, 2012. "Innovation policy for directing technical change in the power sector," CPB Discussion Paper 223, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2012. "The transatlantic productivity gap: Is R&D the main culprit?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1284, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Huw Edwards, 2012. "Regulatory protection when firms decide first on technical collaboration and R&D," Working Papers, School of Economics, La Trobe University 2012.05, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Mikko Packalen & Jay Bhattacharya, 2012. "Words in Patents: Research Inputs and the Value of Innovativeness in Invention," NBER Working Papers 18494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valentina Bosetti & Cristina Cattaneo & Elena Verdolini, 2012. "Migration, Cultural Diversity and Innovation: A European Perspective," Working Papers 2012.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2012. "Trade Reforms, Competition, and Innovation in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2012-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2012. "Imports, exports and the firm product scope: evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 384, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Koskinen, Yrjö & Mæland, Jøril, 2012. "Innovation, Competition, and Investment Timing," CEPR Discussion Papers 9187, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Popp, David, 2012. "The role of technological change in green growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6239, The World Bank.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2013. "Implications of liberalization policies on government support to R&D: lessons from electricity markets," MPRA Paper 42148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garant, Jean-Philippe & Herman, Hannah & Hunt, Jennifer & Munroe, David, 2012. "Why Don't Women Patent?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- F. Cerina & F. Manca, 2012. "Catch me if you learn: development-specific education and economic growth," Working Paper CRENoS 201225, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Cristina Cattaneo, 2012. "Multicultural Cities, Communication and Transportation Improvements. An Empirical Analysis for Italy," Working Papers 2012.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesca Spigarelli & Hao Way, 2012. "The rising Chinese pharmaceutical industry: local champions vs global players," Working Papers 1206, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Richard Woodward & Elzbieta Wojnicka & Wojciech Pander, 2012. "Innovation Systes and Knowledge-Intensive Enterpreneurship: a Country Case Study of Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 0446, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.