Report NEP-INO-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xulia GonzÃ¡lez & Daniel Miles-Touya & Consuelo PazÃ³, 2012. "R&D, Worker Training, and Innovation: Firm-level evidence," Working Papers, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada 1203, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada.
- Abiodun Egbetokun & Ivan Savin, 2012. "Absorptive Capacity and Innovation: When Is It Better to Cooperate?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- David Encaoua & Thierry MadiÃ¨s, 2012. "Dysfunctions of the patent system and their effects on competition," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00740716, HAL.
- AndrÃ© van Stel & Lorraine Uhlaner & Haibo Zhou & Valerie Duplat, 2012. "Disentangling the effects of organizational capabilities, innovation and firm size on SME sales growth," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H201211, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Wallis, G, 2012. "UK Innovation Index: productivity and growth in UK industries," Working Papers, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School 9786, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- AndrÃ© van Stel & JosÃ© Maria MillÃ¡n & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "Investigating the impact of the technological environment on survival chances of employer entrepreneurs," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H201208, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Pop-Silaghi, Monica & Jude, Cristina & Alexa, Diana & Litan, Cristian, 2012. "Do business and public sector research and development expenditures contribute to economic growth in central and eastern European countries? A dynamic panel estimation," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-4, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Dominique Foray & Julio Raffo, 2012. "Business-Driven Innovation: Is it Making a Difference in Education?: An Analysis of Educational Patents," OECD Education Working Papers 84, OECD Publishing.
- Rebecca Pinheiro-Croisel & Tor Hernes, 2012. "Innovation without design ? The dynamics of role making and the gradual emergence of the collective designer," Post-Print halshs-00743352, HAL.
- Dietmar Harhoff & Georg von Graevenitz & Stefan Wagner, 2012. "Conflict resolution, public goods and patent thickets," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-12-04 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 25 Mar 2013.
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2012. "Innovation and Finance: An SFC Analysis of Great Surges of Development," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_733, Levy Economics Institute.
- Satu Reijonen & Rebecca Pinheiro-Croisel, 2012. "The dynamics of innovation influents: contracts and sustainable energy innovation uptake," Post-Print halshs-00743386, HAL.
- Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2012. "Public-private partnerships versus traditional procurement: Innovation incentives and information gathering," MPRA Paper 41966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pessoa, Argentino, 2012. "Regional cluster policy: The Asian model vs. the OECD approach," MPRA Paper 42024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diether W. Beuermann & Emma Naslund-Hadley & Inder J. Ruprah & Jennelle Thompson, 2012. "The Pedagogy of Science and Environment: Experimental Evidence from Peru," OVE Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE) 0112, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Carlos M. Jardon, 2012. "Determinantes de la capacidad de innovaciÃ³n en Pymes regionales," Working Papers, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada 1202, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada.