Report NEP-INO-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rey, Patrick & Salant, David, 2012. "Abuse of Dominance and Licensing of Intellectual Property," TSE Working Papers 12-297, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Rey, Patrick & Salant, David, 2012. "Abuse of Dominance and Licensing of Intellectual Property," IDEI Working Papers 712, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Pere Arqué-Castells & Pierre Mohnen, 2012. "Sunk costs, extensive R&D subsidies and permanent inducement effects," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-09, CIRANO.
- Valerien O. Pede & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Technological Leadership and Sectoral Employment Growth:A Spatial Econometric Analysis for U.S. Counties," Working Papers 11-1, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Bastian Rake, 2012. "Determinants of Pharmaceutical Innovation: The Role of Technological Opportunities Revisited," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Entrepreneurship in Advanced and Developing Countries: A Microeconomic Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6513, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernadette Biatour & Coraline Daubresse & Chantal Kegels, 2012. "Working Paper 04-12 - Le système d’innovation en Wallonie," Working Papers 1204, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Lusine Arzumanyan, 2011. "L'innovation dans les firmes multinationales : une revue de la littérature," Post-Print halshs-00690902, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/9074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore