Report NEP-INO-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Werner Hölzl & Jürgen Janger, 2012. "Innovation Barriers across Firms and Countries," WIFO Working Papers 426, WIFO.
- Johanna Vogel, 2012. "The Two Faces of R&D and Human Capital: Evidence from Western European Regions," Economics Series Working Papers 599, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Melero & Neus Palomeras, 2012. "The renaissance of the "renaissance man"? : specialists vs. generalists in teams of inventors," Business Economics Working Papers id-12-01, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto sobre Desarrollo Empresarial "Carmen Vidal Ballester".
- Lusine Arzumanyan & Ulrike Mayrhofer & Christopher Melin, 2011. "Coordinating R&D activities in multinational companies: towards new tools and practices?," Post-Print halshs-00690220, HAL.
- Artuç, Erhan & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2012. "R&D and Aggregate Fluctuations," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin & DiGiammarino, Paul, 2011. "Crowdsourcing patent application review to capitalize on innovation," MPRA Paper 38330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foreman-Peck, James, 2012. "Effectiveness and Efficiency of SME Innovation Policy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2012. "The Knowledge Multiplier," FEP Working Papers 456, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 2012. "Patent Oppositions as Competitive Tools: An Analysis of the Major Players in the European Market of White Goods," Working Papers 374, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Xavier Pavie, 2012. "The importance of responsible-innovation and the necessity of 'Innovation-care'," Post-Print hal-00690404, HAL.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2012. "Environmental Innovations in Services. Manufacturing-Services Integration and Policy Transmissions," Working Papers 201208, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Pavie, Xavier, 2012. "The importance of responsibleinnovation and the necessity of ‘Innovation-care’," ESSEC Working Papers WP1203, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & Shamsuddin Ahmed & Zahari Taha, 2011. "Virtual R&D Teams: A potential growth of education-industry collaboration," Post-Print hal-00690028, HAL.
- Joy A. Buchanan & Bart J. Wilson, 2012. "An Experiment on Protecting Intellectual Property," Working Papers 12-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Bondarev, Anton A., 2012. "Heterogeneous product and process innovations for a multi-product monopolist under finite life-cycles of production technologies," MPRA Paper 38243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luintel, Kul B & Kahn, Mosahid, 2012. "Ideas Production in Emerging Economies," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.