Report NEP-INO-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gans, Joshua S. & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Commercialization Choices and the Interaction between IPR and Competition Policy," Working Paper Series 895, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Julien Jacob, 2011. "Innovation and diffusion in risky industries under liability law: the case of “double-impact” innovations," Working Papers of BETA 2011-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Innovations and Taxation," Working Paper Series 896, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Sharma, Siddharth, 2012. "Green growth, technology and innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5932, The World Bank.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Innovation, Employment and Skills in Advanced and Developing Countries: A Survey of the Literature," IDB Publications 61058, Inter-American Development Bank.
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas & Dmitry Volodin, 2011. "Value of invention, prolific inventor productivity and mobility: evidence from five countries, 1975-2002," Working Papers halshs-00654501, HAL.
- Carlo Reggiani & Tommaso Valletti, 2012. "Net neutrality and innovation at the core and at the edge," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1202, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- E. Santarelli & H. T. Tran, 2012. "The Interplay of Human and Social Capital in Shaping Entrepreneurial Performance: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers wp803, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nuno Boavida & Susana Martins Moretto, 2011. "Innovation assessment in a local branch of a rail transport manufacture industry - A case study," IET Working Papers Series 04/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Jean-Michel Larrasquet & Véronique Pilnière, 2012. "The role of universities in searching for a sustainable future through innovation," Post-Print hal-00656954, HAL.
- Joanna Kuczewska, 2011. "Regional Constructed Advantages - Relations between Business and Research Institutions in the Pomeranian Province," Working Papers 1106, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Guido Buenstorf & Alexander Schacht, 2011. "We need to talk - or do we? Geographic distance and the commercialization of technologies from public research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.