Report NEP-INO-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Quimba, Francis Mark A. & Yasay, Donald, 2011. "Results of the 2009 Survey of Innovation Activities (SIA)," Discussion Papers DP 2011-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Fryges, Helmut & Kohn, Karsten & Ullrich, Katrin, 2011. "The Interdependence of R&D Activity and Debt Financing of Young Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 6217, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Audretsch, David B. & Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Universities as Research Partners in Publicly Supported Entrepreneurial Firms," Working Papers 12-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Quimba, Francis Mark A. & Rosellon, Maureen Ane D., 2011. "Innovation in the Automotive Sector of the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2011-17, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Krotov, Konstantin V. & Germain, Richard N., 2011. "A Contingency Perspective on Centralization of Supply Chain Decision-making and its Role in the Transformation of Process R&D into Financial Performance," Working Papers 320, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2011. "Exporting, R&D Investment and Firm Survival," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 39-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Blom, Martin & Castellacci, Fulvio & Fevolden, Arne, 2012. "Defence firms facing liberalization: innovation and export in an agent-based model of the defence industry," MPRA Paper 35702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Friedrich & Chang Woon Nam, 2011. "Innovation-Oriented Land-Use Policy At The Sub-National Level: Case Study Germany," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 84, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Peter Neary & Monika Mrazova, 2011. "Selection Effects with Heterogeneous Firms," Economics Series Working Papers 588, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Castillo, Leopoldo Laborda & Salem, Daniel Sotelsek & Guasch, Jose Luis, 2012. "Innovative and absorptive capacity of international knowledge : an empirical analysis of productivity sources in Latin American countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5931, The World Bank.