Report NEP-INO-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ugo Finardi, 2010. "Temporal and spatial relations between patents and scientific journal articles: the case of nanotechnologies," CERIS Working Paper 201007, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation in European Regions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-112/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francesco Venturini, 2011. "Product variety, product quality, and evidence of Schumpeterian endogenous growth: a note," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 93/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Kirsten, Johann F. & Haankuku, Choolwe & Stander, Ruan, 2010. "Assessing Private Sector Agriculture Research and Innovation in South Africa," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95981, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Irimia, Sergiu Ioan & Matei, Ani, 2011. "Open Source Government: Applying New Concepts of Research & Development (R&D) in Public Administration," Apas Papers 399, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "Cognitive Capital and Islands of Innovation: The Lucas Growth Model from a Regional Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-116/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2010. "Are R&D subsidies provided optimally? Evidence from a simulated agency-firm stochastic dynamic game," CERIS Working Paper 201011, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2010. "A responsiveness-based (composite) indicator with an application to countries’ innovative performance," CERIS Working Paper 201010, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Alistair Ulph & David Ulph, 2011. "Optimal Climate Change Policies When Governments Cannot Commit," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201104, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Marina van Geenhuizen & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "Knowledge Virtualization and Local Connectedness among Smart High-tech Companies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-119/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- William Latham & Dmitry Volodin & Christian Le Bas & Riad Bouklia Hassane, 2011. "Interregional mobility, productivity and the value of patents for prolific inventors in France, Germany and the U.K," Working Papers 11-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Schäfer & Maik T. Schneider, 2011. "Endogenous Enforcement of Intellectual Property, North-South Trade, and Growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/150, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Carsten Burhop & Thorsten Luebbers, 2011. "The design of licensing contracts: Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, and Electrical Engineering in Imperial Germany," Cologne Economic History papers 11, University of Cologne, Department of Economic and Business History, revised Jun 2011.
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2011. "Long-Term Barriers to the International Diffusion of Innovations," NBER Working Papers 17271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.