Report NEP-INO-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ubc:bricol:nancy_gallini-2011-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benjamin Coriat & Olivier Weinstein, 2011. "Patent regimes, firms and the commodification of knowledge," LEM Papers Series 2011/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sharma, Chandan, 2011. "Imported intermediary inputs, R&D and Firm's Productivity: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 74, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2011. "Carbon emission and production technology: evidence from the US," MPRA Paper 31935, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jun 2011.
- Kadri Männasoo & Jaanika Meriküll, 2011. "How do demand fluctations and credit constraints affect R&D? Evidence from Central, Southern and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-09, Bank of Estonia, revised 19 Jul 2011.
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan & Karen Maguire, 2011. "Categorisation of OECD Regions Using Innovation-Related Variables," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- Kadri Männasoo & Jaanika Meriküll, 2011. "R&D in boom and boost : evidence from the World Bank Financial Crisis Survey," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-07, Bank of Estonia, revised 13 Jul 2011.
- Shiyuan Pan & Heng-fu Zou & Tailong Li, 2010. "Patent Protection, Technological Change and Wage Inequality," CEMA Working Papers 437, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- NAGAOKA Sadao, 2011. "Productivity of Japanese Firms and Innovation System: Bolstering growth potential (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anh Vu Tuan, 2011. "An insight into the patent systems of fast developing asian countries," Working Papers CEB 11-030, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stel, F., 2011. "Improving the performance of co-innovation alliances," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4807701, Tilburg University.
- DAUTEL Vincent & WALTHER Olivier, 2011. "The geography of innovation in the Luxembourg metropolitan region: an intra-regional approach," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-38, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2011. "Firm collaboration and modes of innovation in Norway," CEPR Discussion Papers 8484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mohieddine Rahmouni & Murat Yildizoglu & Mohamed Ayadi, 2011. "Export Behaviour and Propensity to Innovate in a Developing Country: The Case of Tunisia," Working Papers halshs-00608239, HAL.
- Sandu, Steliana, 2011. "Convergence of Romanian R&D System within Innovation Union," Apas Papers 377, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- SUZUKI Masabumi, 2011. "[2010-2011 WTO Case Review Series No. 2]China—Measures for Protection and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights (WT/DS362/R): Concerning Disciplinary Rules on Enforcement Under the TRIPS Agree," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Peter Voigt & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Evolution of Globalised business R&D: Features, drivers, impacts," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-02, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2011. "Companies' growth in the EU: What is research and innovation policy's role?," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-03, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.