Report NEP-INO-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2011. "Privatization of Knowledge: Did the U.S. Get It Right? (New Version)," MPRA Paper 29710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Piazza, 2011. "Leadership Contestability, Monopolistic Rents and Growth," IMF Working Papers 11/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011. "The Transatlantic Productivity Gap: Is R&D the Main Culprit?," IZA Discussion Papers 5586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Moncada-Paternò-Castello, Pietro & Vivarelli, Marco & Voigt, Peter, 2011. "Drivers and Impacts in the Globalization of Corporate R&D: An Introduction Based on the European Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 5582, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- D. Engel & T. Mitze & R. Patuelli & J. Reinkowski, 2011. "Does the Support of Innovative Clusters Sustainably Foster R&D Activity? Evidence from the German BioRegio and BioProfile Contests," Working Papers wp744, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Aoshima, Yaichi & Matsushima, Matsushima & Eto, Manabu, 2011. "Commercialization of Government Funded R&D : Follow-up Research Survey on NEDO Research Projects," IIR Working Paper 11-02, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jordi Suriñach & Fabio Manca & Rosina Moreno, 2011. "Extension of the Study on the Diffusion of Innovation in the Internal Market," European Economy - Economic Papers 438, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Halldin, Torbjörn & Pedersen, Torben & Pajarinen, Mika & Ylä-Anttila, Pekka & Heum, Per & Kalvet, Tarmo, 2011. "Large firm dynamics on the Nordic-Baltic scene Implications for innovation and growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 244, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.