Report NEP-INO-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:29083 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Blasco, 2011. "Patent Races with Dynamic Complementarity," Working Papers wp733, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Pascal Corbel & Christian Le Bas, 2011. "The evolution of patent functions: New trends, main challenges and implications for firm strategy," Working Papers 1106, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Barbara Fuchs & Martin Woerter, 2011. "External End Users and Firm Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 11-276, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Thomas Jeitschko & Nanyun Zhang, 2011. "Patent Pools and Product Development," Working Papers 2011-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Huasheng Song & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2010. "Innovation, Antidumping, and Retaliation," Emory Economics 1009, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Erik Stam & Bart Nooteboom, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Institutions," Working Papers 11-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Roberto Mazzoleni & Bhaven Sampat, 2011. "Innovation, technical change and patents in the development process: A long term view," LEM Papers Series 2011/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ambec, Stefan & Cohen, Mark A. & Elgie, Stewart & Lanoie, Paul, 2011. "The Porter Hypothesis at 20: Can Environmental Regulation Enhance Innovation and Competitiveness?," Discussion Papers dp-11-01, Resources For the Future.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "War and Creativity: Solving the War-Art Puzzle for Classical Music Composition," Trinity Economics Papers tep0711, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.