Report NEP-INO-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- GaÃ©tan de Rassenfosse, 2010. "How SMEs Exploit Their Intellectual Property Assets: Evidence from Survey Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2010n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Koski, Heli & Pajarinen, Mika, 2011. "Do Business Subsidies Facilitate Employment Growth?," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1235, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Daniela Grieco, 2010. "Breakthrough innovations and welfare: The role of innovators' loss aversion and experience," Working Papers 20/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Vey & Lai, Chung-Hui, 2010. "Franchise Fee, Tax/Subsidy Policies and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 27745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Lecocq & Bart Leten & Jeroen Kusters & Bart Van Looy, 2010. "Do Firms Benefit from Being Present in Multiple Technology Clusters? An Assessment of the Technological Performance of Biopharmaceutical Firms," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1019, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- Anne L.J. Ter Wal, 2011. "The Dynamics of the Inventor Network in German Biotechnology: Geographical Proximity versus Triadic Closure," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1102, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Jung Eun Lee & Younghoon Kim & Yeonbae Kim & Donghyuk Choi, 2010. "The Impact of Technology Licensing Payment Mechanisms on Firms' Innovative Performance," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201071, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2010.
- Francisco Aguayo & Kelly Sims Gallagher & Kevin P. Gallagher, 2010. "Energy innovation in Latin America: R&D effort, deployment, and capability accumulation," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos, El Colegio de MÃ©xico, Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos 2010-02, El Colegio de MÃ©xico, Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos.