Report NEP-INO-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00488275_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gallini, Nancy, 2010. "Private Agreements for Coordinating Patent Rights: The Case of Patent Pools," Economics working papers nancy_gallini-2010-34, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Duso, Tomaso & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2010. "Collusion through Joint R&D: An Empirical Assessment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 343, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Rainer Kattel & Erkki Karo, 2010. "Coordination of innovation policy in the catching-up context: Estonia and Brazil compared," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 33, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Li Shu & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "The level of human capital in innovative firms located in China. Is foreign capital relevant?," FEP Working Papers 391, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Catarina Roseira & Carlos Brito & Stephan C. Henneberg, 2010. "Innovation-based Nets as Collective Actors: A Heterarchization Case Study from the Automotive Industry," FEP Working Papers 392, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Alexander Raskovich & Nathan H. Miller, 2010. "Cumulative Innovation and Competition Policy," EAG Discussions Papers 201005, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Guido Bünstorf & Michael Fritsch & Luis F. Medrano, 2010. "Regional Knowledge and the Emergence of an Industry: Laser Systems Production in West Germany, 1975-2005," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-079, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Tom Holden, 2010. "Products, patents and productivity persistence: A DSGE model of endogenous growth," Economics Series Working Papers 512, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Carlos E. Laciana & Santiago L. Rovere, 2010. "Ising-like agent-based technology diffusion model: adoption patterns vs. seeding strategies," Papers 1011.3834, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Jake Carr & Robert M. Hunt & Tony E. Smith, 2010. "The agglomeration of R&D labs," Working Papers 10-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Chiara Balderi & Andrea Piccaluga, 2010. "A theoretical and empirical contribution for a better understanding of academic spin-offs’ growth patterns," Working Papers 201004, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Gupta, Anil K., . "Leveraging Innovations for Inclusive Governance," IIMA Working Papers WP2010-10-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.