Report NEP-INO-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Che, XiaoGang & Yang, Yibai & Zhang, Haoyu, 2010. "Outsourcing and R&D Investment with Costly Patent Protection," MPRA Paper 25516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian Jell & Joachim Henkel, 2010. "Patent Portfolio Races in Concentrated Markets for Technology," DRUID Working Papers 10-23, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Chang, C-L. & Chen, S-P. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," Econometric Institute Report EI 2010-55, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Lööf, Hans & Johansson, Borje, 2010. "Firm Strategy, Location and MNE-networks," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 241, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Franz Huber, 2010. "Do Clusters Really Matter for Innovation Practices in Information Technology? Questioning the Significance of Technological Knowledge Spillovers," DRUID Working Papers 10-21, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2010. "Organizational Learning Strategies of Start-up Firms; Creating the Office Of Strategic Thinking (OST)," MPRA Paper 25536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2010. "On R&D Information Sharing and Merger," Working Papers id:2908, eSocialSciences.
- Jan Kraemer & Lukas Wiewiorra, 2010. "Network Neutrality and Congestion Sensitive Content Providers: Implications for Service Innovation, Broadband Investment and Regulation," Working Papers 10-09, NET Institute, revised Sep 2010.
- Simone Strambach, 2010. "Knowledge Commodification and New Patterns of Specialisation: Professionals and Experts in Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (KIBS)," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Keith Maskus, 2010. "Differentiated Intellectual Property Regimes for Environmental and Climate Technologies," OECD Environment Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.