Report NEP-INO-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Börje, Johansson & Hans, Lööf, 2010. "Innovation Strategy and Firm Performance What is the long-run impact of persistent R&D?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 240, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Yanrui Wu, 2010. "Indigenous Innovation In China: Implications For Sustainable Growth," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kroll, Henning, 2010. "Indicator-based reporting on the Chinese innovation system 2010: The regional dimension of science and innovation in China," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 25, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro, 2010. "Trade, Firm selection, and innovation: the competition channel," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 841.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Sunil Kanwar, 2010. "Intellectual Property Protection and the Licensing of Technology to Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2830, eSocialSciences.
- Kovács, Ilona & Chagas Lopes, Margarida, 2010. "Employment and sustainable development: education, training and R&D in the regulation of the labour market," MPRA Paper 24931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anton Bondarev, 2010. "Product and Quality Innovations: An Optimal Control Approach," Working Papers 439, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Kovenock, Dan & Morath, Florian & Münster, Johannes, 2010. "Information sharing in contests," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 334, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Leonard Dudley, 2010. "General Purpose Technologies and the Industrial Revolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, AndrÃƒÂ©, 2010. "Scope of Innovations, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth," LERNA Working Papers, LERNA, University of Toulouse 10.11.317, LERNA, University of Toulouse.