Report NEP-INO-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2010. "On the optimal mix of patent instruments," MPRA Paper 24039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos D. Santos, 2010. "Competition, product and process innovation: an empirical analysis," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2010-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Russell Thomson & Paul H. Jensen, 2010. "The Effects of Public Subsidies on R&D Employment: Evidence from OECD Countries," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2010n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Tseveen Gantumur & Andreas Stephan, 2010. "Do External Technology Acquisitions Matter for Innovative Efficiency and Productivity?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1035, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Laura Magazzini, 2010. "The productivity crisis in pharmaceutical R&D," Working Papers, University of Verona, Department of Economics 06/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Amit Shovon Ray & Sabyasachi Saha, 2010. "Patenting Public-Funded Research For Technology Transfer: A Conceptual-Empirical Synthesis of US Evidence and Lessons for India," Working Papers id:2719, eSocialSciences.
- Fier, Heide & Pyka, Andreas, 2010. "Against the one-way-street: Analyzing knowledge transfer from industry to science," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 10-048, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael Peneder, 2010. "The Impact of Venture Capital on Innovation Behaviour and Firm Growth," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 363, WIFO.
- Pierluigi Murro, 2010. "The determinants of innovation: What is the role of risk?," series, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - UniversitÃ di Bari 0032, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Jul 2010.
- Yanrui Wu, 2010. "Innovation and Economic Growth in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics 10-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2010. "Are innovating firms victims or perpetrators ? tax evasion, bribe payments, and the role of external finance in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5389, The World Bank.
- Dahlan, Rolan Mauludy & Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Evolution of Consumers’ Preferences due to Innovation," MPRA Paper 24159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Arbatskaya & Hugo Mialon, 2010. "Dynamic Multiactivity Contests," Emory Economics, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta) 1005, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas, 2010. "Causes, Consequences and Dynamics of 'Complex' Distributions of Technological Activities: The Case of Prolific Inventors," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 10-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- David F Hendry, 2010. "Research And The Academic: A Tale Of Two Cultures," Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics 10-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Stefan AMBEC & Mark A. COHEN & Stewart ELGIE & Paul LANOIE, 2010. "The Porter Hypothesis at 20: can Environmental Regulation Enhance Innovation and Competitiveness?," Cahiers de recherche 10-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Cyrille Schwellnus, 2010. "Chile: Boosting Productivity Growth by Strengthening Competition, Entrepreneurship and Innovation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 785, OECD Publishing.