Report NEP-INO-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Schwartz & Francois Peglow & Michael Fritsch & Jutta Günther, 2010. "What Determines the Innovative Success of Subsidized Collaborative R&D Projects? – Project-Level Evidence from Germany –," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Peter Egger, 2010. "Innovation, Trade and Finance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2010-08, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Item repec:bre:polbrf:413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luciano Martins Costa Póvoa & Márcia Siqueira Rapini, 2010. "Technology transfer from universities and public research institutes to firms in Brazil: what is transferred and how the transfer is carried out," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE 014, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Hussler Caroline & Pénin Julien, 2010. "The determinants of scientific research agenda: Why do academic inventors choose to perform patentable versus non-patentable research?," Working Papers of BETA, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg 2010-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Using Innovations Surveys for Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 15857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2010. "The Outcomes of Individual-level Technology Transfer and the Role of Research Collaboration Networks," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1214, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jasjit Singh & Ajay K. Agrawal, 2010. "Recruiting for Ideas: How Firms Exploit the Prior Inventions of New Hires," NBER Working Papers 15869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.