Report NEP-INO-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jessica C. Stahl, 2010. "Mergers and sequential innovation: evidence from patent citations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- S nchez Gonz lez, Gloria & Herrera, Liliana, 2009. "Effects of user's cooperation and location on innovation activity of firms: an input-output approach," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas". 2009-10, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interunive.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Hanna Vakhitova & Vitaliy Zheka, 2010. "Innovation, Adoption, Ownership, and Productivity: Evidence from Ukraine," ESCIRRU Working Papers 18, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jeroen de Jong & Eric von Hippel, 2010. "Open, distributed and user-centered: Towards a paradigm shift in innovation policy," Scales Research Reports H201009, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2009. "Subsidy and networking: The effects of direct and indirect support programs of the cluster policy," CCES Discussion Paper Series 24, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Madureira, Livia & Costa, Susete, 2009. "Multifunctional Agriculture As An Innovation Path For Rural Areas," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57644, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nabradi, Andras, 2009. "Role Of Innovations And Knowledge - Infrastructure And Institutions," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57336, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "Share to Scare: Technology Sharing in the Absence of Intellectual Property Rights," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_36, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Marion Frenz & Martha Prevezer, 2010. "The impact of technological regimes on patterns of sustained and sporadic innovation activities in UK industries," Working Papers 33, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Schnitzer, Monika, 2010. "Financial Constraints and Innovation: Why Poor Countries Don't Catch Up," IZA Discussion Papers 4786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martha Prevezer & Pietro Panzarasa & Tore Opsahl, 2010. "Geographic clustering and network evolution of innovative activities: Evidence from China’s patents," Working Papers 32, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Andrew T. Young & Hernando Zuleta & Andrés F. García-Suaza, 2010. "Evidence of induced innovation in US sectoral Capital’s shares," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 006740, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.