Report NEP-INO-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Marek Peczkowski & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2009. "Differentiation of Innovation Behavior of Manufacturing Firms in the New Member States. Cluster Analysis on Firm-Level Data," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0394, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- OA. Carboni, 2009. "An Empirical investigation of the Determinants of R&D Cooperation," Working Paper CRENoS 200909, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Marek Peczkowski & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2009. "The Innovation Patterns of Firms in Low and High Technology Manufacturing Sectors in the New Member States," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0390, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:370 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2010. "The Job Creation Effect of R&D Expenditures," IZA Discussion Papers 4728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/6666 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph P. Cook & Graeme Hunter & John A. Vernon, 2010. "Generic Utilization Rates, Real Pharmaceutical Prices, and Research and Development Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 15723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2009. "Handle with care! Post-crisis growth in the EU," Policy Briefs 301, Bruegel.
- Mateusz Walewski, 2009. "Innovation, Labour Demand and Wages in Poland. Some Introductory Results Using Micro-macro Data," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0392, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:bre:polbrf:369 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Jensen & Jerry Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2010. "University-Industry Spillovers, Government Funding, and Industrial Consulting," NBER Working Papers 15732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765018037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dalia Marin, 2009. "The battle for talent: globalisation and the rise of executive pay," Working Papers 236, Bruegel.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:393 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabio Maria Manenti & Stefano Comino, 2010. "Dual Licensing in Open Source Software Markets," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0112, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ivan Diaz-Rainey & Dionisia Tzavara, 2009. "Reconciling WTP to actual adoption of green energy tariffs: A diffusion model of an induced environmental marke," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/33, European University Institute.
- Prabal Roy Choudhury & Debadatta Saha, 2009. "Does the market kill bad ideas? An institutional comparision of committees and markets in network industries," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1095 is not listed on IDEAS anymore