Report NEP-INO-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathias Dewatripont & Patrick Legros, 2008. ""Essential" Patents, FRAND Royalties and Technological Standards," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2008-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Daron Acemoglu & Kostas Bimpikis & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2008. "Experimentation, Patents, and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 14408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Lars Persson & Joacim Tag, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Innovations in Network Industries," Working Papers 08-02, NET Institute.
- Schroth, Enrique & Szalay, Dezsö, 2008. "Cash Breeds Success : The Role of Financing Constraints in Patent Races," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 873, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "A Policy Insight into the R&D-Patent Relationship," Working Papers ECARES 2008_007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patuelli, Roberto & Grimpe, Christoph, 2008. "Knowledge Production in Nanomaterials: An Application of Spatial Filtering to Regional Systems of Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "On the price elasticity of demand for patents," Working Papers CEB 08-031.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Osamu Onodera & Hann Earl Kim, 2008. "Trade and Innovation in the Korean Information and Communication Technology Sector: Trade and Innovation Project - Case Study No. 5," OECD Trade Policy Papers 77, OECD Publishing.
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Karpaty, Patrik, 2008. "Service-sector competition, innovation and R&D," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 702, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Arjan Lejour, 2008. "The Principle of Subsidiarity and Innovation Support Measures," CPB Memorandum 208, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Srinivasan, Chittur S. & Crost, Benjamin, 2007. "Plant Varieties, Intellectual Property Rights And Innovation In Uk Agriculture," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7987, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Michiels, An & Koo, Bonwoo, 2008. "Publish or patent?: Knowledge dissemination in agricultural biotechnology," IFPRI discussion papers 795, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).