Report NEP-INO-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2008. "Against Intellectual Monopoly," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000002371, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Mark Sanders, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 08-23, Utrecht School of Economics.
- James Bessen & Michael J. Meurer, 2008. "Do Patents Perform Like Property?," Working Papers, Research on Innovation 0801, Research on Innovation.
- Alireza Naghavi & Dermot Leahy, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and North-South Joint Ventures," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 017, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Henry van der Wiel & Harold Creusen, 2008. "Cross your border and look around," CPB Document, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 170, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Flavia Cortelezzi & Giovanni Villani, 2008. "Valuation of R&D Sequential Exchange Options using Monte Carlo approach," Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia 04-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Andrew Sharpe & Ian Currie, 2008. "Competitive Intensity as Driver of Innovation and Productivity Growth: A Synthesis of the Literature," CSLS Research Reports, Centre for the Study of Living Standards 2008-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.