Report NEP-INO-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pollock, R., 2008. "Cumulative Innovation, Experimentation and the Hold-Up Problem," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0817, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sebastian von Engelhardt & Sushmita Swaminathan, 2008. "Open Source Software, Closed Source Software or Both: Impacts on Industry Growth and the Role of Intellectual Property Rights," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 799, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- E. Cefis & M.L. Ghita, 2008. "Post Merger Innovative Patterns in Small and Medium Firms," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 08-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Alexander W. Hoffmaister & David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman, 2008. "International R and D Spillovers and Institutions," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/104, International Monetary Fund.
- Christos Cabolis & Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2008. "Horizontal Mergers and Acquisitions with Endogenous Efficiency Gains," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0817, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/5/doc2008-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olena Ivus, 2008. "Do Stronger Intellectual Property Rights Raise High-Tech Exports to the Developing World?," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Calgary 2008-27, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 01 Nov 2008.
- Ramlogan, Ronnie & Consoli, Davide, 2008. "Knowledge, understanding and the dynamics of medical innovation," MPRA Paper 9112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012469 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Broström, Anders & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "How does University Collaboration Contribute to Successful R&D Management?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 131, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.