Report NEP-INO-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Bergin, 2008. "Optimal Patent Length," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 200808, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dario Sacco & Armin Schmutzler, 2008. "Competition and Innovation: An Experimental Investigation," SOI - Working Papers 0807, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Aschhoff, Birgit, 2008. "Who Gets the Money? The Dynamics of R&D Project Subsidies in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-018, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jutta GÃ¼nther & BjÃ¶rn Jindra & Johannes Stephan, 2008. "Foreign Subsidiaries in the East German Innovation System â€“ Evidence from Manufacturing Industries," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Shih-tse Lo & Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2008. "Crossover Inventions And Knowledge Diffusion Of General Purpose Technologies? Evidence From The Electrical Technology," NBER Working Papers 14043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.