Report NEP-INO-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Doraszelski & Jordi Jaumandreu, 2007. "R&D and productivity : estimating production functions when productivity is endogenous," Economics Working Papers we078652, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Berrone, Pascual & Gelabert, Liliana & Fosfuri, Andrea & Gomez-Mejia, Luis R., 2007. "Can institutional forces create competitive advantage? An empirical examination of environmental innovation," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/723, IESE Business School.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "International Competition and U.S. R&D Subsidies: A Quantitative Welfare Analysis," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2008/11, European University Institute.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 3299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Siebert, Ralph & Graevenitz, Georg von, 2008. "Does Licensing Resolve Hold Up in the Patent Thicket?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration, University of Munich, Munich School of Management 2104, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Jakub Kastl & David Martimort & Salvatore Piccolo, 2008. "Delegation and R&D Spending: Evidence from Italy," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 192, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 17 Oct 2009.
- Paul L. Robertson & David Jacobson & Richard N. Langlois, 2008. "Innovation Processes and Industrial Districts," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2008-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Rachel Griffith & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "Vertical Integration and Technology: Theory and Evidence," IEW - Working Papers 342, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hans Gersbach & Maik T. Schneider & Olivier Schneller, 2008. "On the Design of Basic-Research Policy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/79, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti, 2007. "International Energy R&D Spillovers and the Economics of Greenhouse Gas Atmospheric Stabilization," Working Papers 2007_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Erik Stam, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation Policy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Rajshree Agarwal & David Audretsch & MB Sarkar, 2008. "The Process of Creative Construction: Knowledge Spillovers, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.