Report NEP-INO-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aoki, Reiko & Kubo, Kensuke & Yamane, Hiroko, 2006. "Indian Patent Policy and Publich Health : implications from the Japanese Experience," IDE Discussion Papers 57, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- James Bessen & Eric Maskin, 2006. "Sequential Innovation, Patents, and Imitation," Economics Working Papers 0025, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Joseph H. Golec & John A. Vernon, 2006. "European Pharmaceutical Price Regulation, Firm Profitability, and R&D Spending," NBER Working Papers 12676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiara Franzoni & Francesco Lissoni, 2006. "Academic entrepreneurship, patents, and spin-offs: critical issues and lessons for Europe," KITeS Working Papers 180, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2006.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jonathan Furner & Robert C. Liu & Hongyan Ma, 2006. "Minerva Unbound: Knowledge Stocks, Knowledge Flows and New Knowledge Production," NBER Working Papers 12669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sharmila Vishwasrao, 2004. "Royalties vs. fees: How do firms pay for foreign technology?," Working Papers 04023, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University, revised Sep 2006.
- Donja Darai & Dario Sacco & Armin Schmutzler, 2009. "Competition and Innovation: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 0608, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute, revised Apr 2007.
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas, 2006. "Structural Holes, Innovation and the Distribution of Ideas," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 039, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Roediger-Schluga, Thomas & Barber, Michael J., 2006. "The structure of R&D collaboration networks in the European Framework Programmes," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 036, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Janz, Norbert & Mohnen, Pierre, 2006. "What drives productivity in Tanzanian manufacturing firms: technology or institutions?," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 037, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Michelle Sovinsky Goeree & Jeroen Hinloopen, 2006. "Cooperation in the Classroom: Experimenting with R&D Cooperatives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-081/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn & Emilie Rovito, 2006. "World Technology Usage Lags," NBER Working Papers 12677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James D. Adams & J. Roger Clemmons, 2006. "The Growing Allocative Inefficiency of the U.S. Higher Education Sector," NBER Working Papers 12683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Martínez López & Jesús Rodríguez López, 2006. "The role of new technologies in the economic growth of Andalucia," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/19, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Thomas Downes & Karen Eggleston & Ratna Kumari, 2006. "Human Resource Management Technology Diffusion Through Global Supply Chains: Productivity and Workplace Based Health Care," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0616, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Kemp, R. & van den Bergh, J., 2006. "Economics and Transitions: Lessons from Economic Sub-disciplines," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 038, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Soledad Moya & Jordi Perramon & Anselm Constans, 2005. "IFRS Adoption in Europe: the Case of Germany," Working Paper 200501, Department of Business Economics, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.