Report NEP-INO-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Echeverri-Carroll & L. Hunnicutt, . "Speed of innovation in high technology firms: geographic and organizational strategies," Working Papers 2000-33, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- John Deutch, 2005. "What should the government do to encourage technical change in the energy sector?," Working Papers 0509, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Maarten Cornet & Free Huizinga & Bert Minne & Dinand Webbink, 2006. "Successful knowledge policies," CPB Memorandum 158, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Maliranta, Mika, 2006. "Impact of R&D on Productivity - Firm-level Evidence from Finland," Discussion Papers 1031, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Dirk Kohnert, 2006. "Cultures of Innovation of the African Poor. Common Roots, Shared Traits, Joint Prospects? On the Articulation of Multiple Modernities in African Societies and Black Diasporas in Latin America," GIGA Working Paper Series 25, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Edquist, Harald, 2006. "Technological Breakthroughs and Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series 665, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Joshua Linn, 2006. "Energy Prices and the Adoption of Energy-Saving Technology," Working Papers 0612, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Robert W. Fairlie, 2006. "ICT Use in the Developing World: An Analysis of Differences in Computer and Internet Penetration," NBER Working Papers 12382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Machin, Stephen & McNally, Sandra & Silva, Olmo, 2006. "New Technology in Schools: Is There a Payoff?," IZA Discussion Papers 2234, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mª Teresa Sanchis Llopis, 2005. "Disaggregated Productivity Growth and Technological Progress in the interpretation of Spanish Economic Growth, 1958-1975," Working Papers in Economic History dilf0503, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Lee Fleming & Koen Frenken, 2006. "The evolution of inventor networks in the Silicon Valley and Boston regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0609, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2006.
- Koen Frenken & Gerben van der Steege, 2006. "The evolution of the Dutch dairy industry and the rise of cooperatives: Combining transaction cost and evolutionary approaches," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0608, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2006.