Report NEP-INO-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Gaulé, 2006. "Towards Patent Pools in Biotechnology?," CEMI Working Papers cemi-report-2006-010, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ayuso, Silvia & Rodriguez, Miguel A. & Ricart, Joan E., 2006. "Using stakeholder dialogue as a source for new ideas. A dynamic capability underlying sustainable innovation," IESE Research Papers D/633, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:ebs:finacc:060601 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sang Nguyen & B.K. Atrostic, 2006. "How Businesses Use Information Technology: Insights for Measuring Technology and Productivity," Working Papers 06-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Cindy Zoghi & Sabrina Wulff Pabilonia, 2006. "Which Workers Gain Upon Adopting a Computer?," Working Papers 395, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.