Report NEP-INO-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Gabriel Goddard & Marc Isabelle, 2006. "How do public laboratories collaborate with industry? New survey evidence from France," Working Papers IMRI, IMRI (Institut pour le Management de la Recherche et de l'Innovation), UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine 0602, IMRI (Institut pour le Management de la Recherche et de l'Innovation), Université Paris-Dauphine, revised Apr 2006.
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki, 2006. "Technology Sourcing Through Acquisitions Do High Quality Patents Attract Acquires?," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1025, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:nst:samfok:7205 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bonilla, D., 2006. "Energy prices, production and the adoption of cogeneration in the UK and the Netherlands," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0646, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobiijn, 2006. "An Exploration of Technology Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 12314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bea:wpaper:0032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bea:wpaper:0022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hans Gersbach & Armin Schmutzler, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and R&D offshoring," SOI - Working Papers, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich 0606, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné & Dina Feigenbaum & Albert Nsamirizi, 2006. "Les nanotechnologies: bénéfices et risques potentiels," CIRANO Burgundy Reports, CIRANO 2006rb-02, CIRANO.