Report NEP-INO-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gautier Duflos, 2006. "Persistence of innovation, technological change and quality-adjusted patents in the US pharmaceutical industry," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- James Bessen & Eric Maskin, 2006. "Sequential Innovation, Patents, and Innovation," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 321307000000000021, www.najecon.org.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Eliasson, Åsa, 2006. "The Pharmacia Story of Entrepreneurship and as a Creative Technical University - An Experiment in Innovation, Organizational Break Up and Industrial Renaissance," Ratio Working Papers 97, The Ratio Institute.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2006. "Multinational Enterprises and Globalization of R&D: A Study of U.S-based Firms," Departmental Working Papers 2006-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Martin & Ejermo, Olof, 2006. "Technology and Trade - an analysis of technology specialization and export flows," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 65, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:hal:papers:ujm-00000003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Hohnisch & Sabine Pittnauer & Dietrich Stauffer, 2006. "A Percolation-Based Model Explaining Delayed Take-Off in New-Product Diffusion," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse9_2006, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Palmberg, Christopher & Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2006. "Industrial Renewal and Growth through Nanotechnology ? - An Overview with Focus on Finland," Discussion Papers 1020, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Lindström, Maarit & Pajarinen, Mika, 2006. "The Use of Design in Finnish Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers 1017, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.