Report NEP-INO-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael R. Darby & Lynne G. Zucker, 2006. "Innovation, Competition and Welfare-Enhancing Monopoly," NBER Working Papers 12094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MÃ¡rcia Siqueira Rapini & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Leandro Alves Silva & Sara GonÃ§alves Antunes de Souza & HÃ©rica Morais Righi & Wellington Marcelo Silva da Cruz, 2006. "Spots of interaction: an investigation on the relationship between firms and universities in Minas Gerais, Brazil," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td286, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Item repec:rea:gaelwp:200517 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-03-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert M. Hunt, 2006. "When do more patents reduce R&D?," Working Papers 06-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2006. "Determinants of Swiss Firms’ R&D Activities at Foreign Locations: An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers 06-127, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Mark Rogers, 2006. "R&D and Productivity in the UK: evidence from firm-level data in the 1990s," Economics Series Working Papers 255, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rea:gaelwp:200515 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gavin Cameron, 2005. "Economic Policies for Growth and Employment," Economics Series Working Papers 249, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- DE CLEYN, Sven & BRAET, Johan, . "IP protection in Belgian universities - Best practices and analysis in the European academic and business context," Working Papers 2006009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Gavin Cameron, 2005. "The Five Drivers: an empirical review," Economics Series Working Papers 252, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Allen, 2005. "Capital Accumulation, Technological Change, and the Distribution of Income during the British Industrial Revolution," Economics Series Working Papers 239, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.