Report NEP-INO-2006-02-19This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fershtman, Chaim & Markovich, Sarit, 2006. "Patents, Imitation and Licensing in an Asymmetric Dynamic R&D Race," CEPR Discussion Papers 5481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2006. "Examining the Factors Influencing Environmental Innovations," Working Papers 2006.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jens Horbach, 2006. "Determinants of Environmental Innovation – New Evidence from German Panel Data Sources," Working Papers 2006.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2006. "Intellectual Property Activity by Service Sector and Manufacturing Firms in the UK, 1996-2000," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Maria Jose Gil-Molto & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2006. "Flexible vs Dedicated Technology Adoption in the Presence of a Public Firm," Discussion Paper Series 2006_1, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2006.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-02-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rod Falvey & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Khemarat Teerasuwannajak, 2006. "Coordination Costs: A Drawback for Research Joint Ventures?," Discussion Paper Series 2006_3, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2006.
- Jamasb, T. & Nuttall, W.J. & Pollitt, M.G., 2006. "New Electricity Technologies for a Sustainable Future," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0608, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alan Hughes & Michael S Scott Morton, 2005. "ICT and productivity growth - the paradox resolved?," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp316, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Coulomb, L. & Neuhoff, K., 2006. "Learning curves and changing product attributes: the case of wind turbines," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0618, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.