Report NEP-INO-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ioana Popovici, 2005. "Outward R&D and Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence Using Patent Citations," Working Papers 0516, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Fallick, Bruce & Fleischman, Charles A. & Rebitzer, James B., 2005. "Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster," IZA Discussion Papers 1799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch & Pontus Braunerhjelm & Bo Carlsson, 2005. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Hanns Ullrich, 2005. "Traditional Knowledge, Biodiversity, Benefit-Sharing and the Patent System: Romantics v. Economics?," EUI-LAW Working Papers 7, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- O. Sorenson & J. Singh & L. Fleming, 2005. "Science, social networks and spillovers," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ravi, 2005. "Open Source Software Development Projects: Determinants of Project Popularity," Econometrics 0510003, EconWPA.
- Alberto Baccini & Martina Cioni, 2005. "Is technological change really skill biased? Evidence from the introduction of ICTs on the textile sector (1980-2000)," Department of Economics University of Siena 465, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Frederick L. Joutz & Yasser Abdih, 2005. "Relating the Knowledge Production Function to Total Factor productivity: An Endogenous Growth Puzzle," IMF Working Papers 05/74, International Monetary Fund.
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise & KOLAROVA,Desislava, 2005. "Knowledge Society and Transition Economies The Bulgarian Challenge," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2005-05, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Technology Diffusion, Services, and Endogenous Growth in Europe. Is the Lisbon Strategy Useful?," IMF Working Papers 05/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0510004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore