Report NEP-INO-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Mohnen & Pierre Therrien, 2005. "Comparing the Innovation Performance in Canadian, French and German Manufacturing Enterprises," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2005s-33, CIRANO.
- Markus Balzat & Andreas Pyka, 2005. "Mapping National Innovation Systems in the OECD Area," Discussion Paper Series, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics 279, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Bert Diederen & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Wladimir Raymond & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2005. "Innovation in Enterprise Clusters:Evidence from Dutch Manufacturing," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2005s-32, CIRANO.
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2005. "What drives productivity growth in the new EU member states? The case of Poland," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0486, European Central Bank.
- Sunil Mani, 2005. "The Dragon vs the Elephant: Comparative analysis of innovation capability in the telecommunications equipment industry in China and India," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India 373, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2005005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luciano PILOTTI & Silvia Rita SEDITA, 2005. "Human capital development in a complex learning system: the virtuous interaction between individuals, organizations and communities," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at UniversitÃ degli Studi di Milano 2005-17, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jutta Günther, 2004. "Technological capability of foreign and West German investors in East Germany," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 189, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Griffith, Rachel & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2005. "Vertical Integration and Technology: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe JEANNIN (LEREPS-GRES), 2005. "Research Policy. The case of the Social sciences and the Humanities (In French)," Cahiers du GRES, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales 2005-20, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Priit Vahter, 2005. "Which Firms Benefit More From Inward Foreign Direct Investment?," Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia 2005-11, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2005.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2005. "China’s Integration in East Asia: Production Sharing, FDI & High-Tech Trade," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2005-09, CEPII research center.
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2004. "Factor substitution and factor augmenting technical progress in the US: a normalized supply-side system approach," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0367, European Central Bank.
- Harald Lehmann & Jutta Günther, 2004. "Technology spillovers from external investors in East Germany: no overall effects in favor of domestic firms," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 198, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes Stephan & Karin Szalai, 2003. "Firm-Specific Determinants of Productivity Gaps between East and West German Industrial Branches," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 183, Halle Institute for Economic Research.