Report NEP-INO-2005-09-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Beckenbach, 2005. "Knowledge Representation and Search Processes - a contribution to the microeconomics of invention and innovation," Discussion Papers in Economics 75/05, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- Heshmati, Almas & Oh, Jong-Eun, 2005. "Alternative Composite Lisbon Development Strategy Indices," IZA Discussion Papers 1734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberta Capello & Alessia Spairani, 2004. "Ex-ante Evaluation of European ICTs Policies: Efficiency vs Cohesion Scenarios," ERSA conference papers ersa04p5, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-08-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004327 is not listed on IDEAS anymore