Report NEP-INO-2005-05-23This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel Boyer & Jacques Robert, 2005. "L’économie du logiciel libre et ouvert Recommandations en vue d’une politique gouvernementale à l’égard du logiciel libre (open source software)," CIRANO Project Reports 2005rp-05, CIRANO.
- Amit Basu & Thomas F. Siems, 2004. "The impact of e-business technologies on supply chain operations: a macroeconomic perspective," Working Papers 04-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Michelle P. Connolly & Diego Valderrama, 2005. "Implications of intellectual property rights for dynamic gains from trade," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2004-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Adam Copeland, 2004. "Learning dynamics with private and public signals," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job-hopping in Silicon Valley: some evidence concerning the micro-foundations of a high technology cluster," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Antoine Martin & Michael J. Orlando, 2004. "Barriers to network-specific innovation," Research Working Paper RWP 04-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2005. "The economics of ideas and intellectual property," Staff Report 357, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2005. "Intellectual property and market size," Staff Report 360, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Yongsung Chang & Jay H. Hong, 2005. "Do technological improvements in the manufacturing sector raise or lower employment?," Working Papers 05-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krussell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2004. "The effects of technical change on labor market inequalities," Working Paper 04-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2005. "Factor Supplies and the Direction of Technical Change," Working Paper Series 640, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- William E. Griffiths & Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2005. "The Effects on Firm Profits of the Stock of Intellectual Property Rights," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Paul H. Jensen & Alfons Palangkaraya & Elizabeth Webster, 2005. "Patent Application Outcomes across the Trilateral Patent Offices," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12359 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre Azoulay & Waverly Ding & Toby Stuart, 2005. "The Determinants of Faculty Patenting Behavior: Demographics or Opportunities?," NBER Working Papers 11348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin F. Jones, 2005. "Age and Great Invention," NBER Working Papers 11359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin F. Jones, 2005. "The Burden of Knowledge and the 'Death of the Renaissance Man': Is Innovation Getting Harder?," NBER Working Papers 11360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.