Report NEP-INO-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2004. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 33, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Maria Luisa Mancusi, 2004. "International Spillovers and Absorptive Capacity: A cross-country, cross-sector analysis based on European patents and citations," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 35, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya & Sergei Guriev, 2004. "Knowledge Disclosure, Patents and Optimal Organization of Research and Development," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2004/478, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- José; Miguel Benavente H., 2004. "Technological Innovation In Chile Where We Are and What Can be Done," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 295, Central Bank of Chile.
- Andrea Morrison, 2004. "Gatekeepers of knowledge within industrial districts:who they are, how they interact," KITeS Working Papers 163, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2004.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001982 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles Wessner, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and the Innovation Ecosystem Policy Lessons from the United States," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-46, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Keiko Ito, 2004. "Plant Productivity, Keiretsu, and Agglomeration in the Japanese Automobile Industry: An Empirical Analysis Based on Micro-Data of Census of Manufactures 1981-1996," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-51, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pol, Eduardo & Carroll, Peter, 2004. "Innovation Heterogeneity, Schumpeterian Growth and Evolutionary Theorizing," Economics Working Papers wp04-21, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Luca Casolaro & Giorgio Gobbi, 2004. "Information technology and productivity changes in the Italian banking industry," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 489, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stephen Bond & Dietmar Harhoff & John Van Reenen, 2003. "Investment, R&D and Financial Constraints in Britain and Germany," CEP Discussion Papers dp0595, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stephen Bond & Dietmar Harhoff & John Van Reenen, 2003. "Corporate R&D and Productivity in Germany and the United Kingdom," CEP Discussion Papers dp0599, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2004. "The Reality of IPO Performance: An Empirical Study of Venture-Backed Public Companies," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-030, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.