Report NEP-INO-2003-06-16This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang, Yoonhee Tina, 2003. "Dynamics of Banking Technology Adoption: An Application to Internet Banking," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 41, Royal Economic Society.
- Higon, M Dolores Anon, 2003. "Total Factor Productivity and R&D Spillovers," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 107, Royal Economic Society.
- Shane Greenstein & Michael Mazzeo, 2003. "Differentiation Strategy and Market Deregulation: Local Telecommunication Entry in the Late 1990s," NBER Working Papers 9761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2003. "Cross-country technology adoption: making the theories face the facts," Staff Reports 169, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Narula,Rajneesh & Zanfei,Antonello, 2003. "The international dimension of innovation," Research Memoranda 010, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Stevens, Phillip Andrew & Richard Kneller, 2003. "Absorptive Capacity and Frontier Technology: Evidence from OECD Manufacturing Industries," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 193, Royal Economic Society.
- Griffith, Rachel, Rupert Harrison and Mike Hawkins, 2003. "The Organisation of R&D in UK Firms and its Relationship to the Manufacturing Base," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 93, Royal Economic Society.
- Gorg, Holger & Eric Strobl, 2003. "Spillovers from foreign firms through worker mobility: An empirical investigation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 89, Royal Economic Society.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:181 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Broadberry, Stephen & Sayantan Ghosal, 2003. "Technology, Organisation and Productivity Performance in Services: Lessons from Britain and the United States, 1870-1990," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 30, Royal Economic Society.
- Diego Comin, 2003. "R&D? A Small Contribution to Productivity Growth," Macroeconomics 0306007, EconWPA.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment in Industrial R&D and Exchange Rate Uncertainty in the UK," NIESR Discussion Papers 217, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Geuna, Aldo & Anthony Arundel, 2003. "Proximity and the Use of Public Science by Innovate European Firms," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 86, Royal Economic Society.
- Maury Gittleman & Thijs ten Raa & Edward N. Wolff, 2003. "The Vintage Effect in TFP Growth: An Analysis of the Age Structure of Capital," NBER Working Papers 9768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fred V. Carstensen & William F. Lott & Stan McMillen, 2003. "The Economic Impact of Connecticut's Information Technology Industry," CCEA Studies 2003-02, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Blazevic,Vera & Lievens,Annouk, 2003. "Learning during the New Financial Service Innovation Process: Antecedents and Performance Effects," Research Memoranda 040, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.